Top 7 Reasons WHY you should live in Hamilton . . .
1. HEALTHCARE. Hamilton has one of the best healthcare systems. The Hamilton Health Care System strives to provide seamless healthcare needs that improves the quality of service for all its patients, their families and everyone in its community.
2. EMPLOYMENT. Employment in Hamilton has been on the rise for both full-time and part-time workers since last year. Perfect for those wanting to work and live within the same community.
3. GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS. Government programs have been created by the City of Hamilton, offering grant and loan programs for investors and existing property owners.
4. EDUCATION. Hamilton offers the best educational system to local and international students from all over the world. Hamilton is home to the most reputable public and private English and French Immersion elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools. McMaster University and Mohawk College are the main post-secondary institutes in Hamilton providing students with an excellent opportunity to study and work after graduation.
5. ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS. Down Payment Assistance Program have been implemented by the City of Hamilton to help make home buying easier for Hamilton renters. This assistance program is available for low to moderate-level income residents that currently can afford to pay for their mortgage or rental costs, but are finding it challenging to come up with the down payment for their first home.
6. ART & CULTURE. Hamilton is filled with beautiful art and culture with over 300 festivals held outside, including Supercrawl and Festival of Friends. The city is filled with beautiful art, with the Art Gallery of Hamilton showcasing over 40 stunning pieces of the city’s Public Art Collection.
7. FOOD. Downtown Hamilton has become a popular hub of authentic and trendy restaurants like The French, The Diplomat, The Mule & Berkeley North, which are perfect for your everyday brunch or dinner.